6.22.2007

Three Months In

Many people know, but there are a lot more that don't. So, what better way to propagate great news than by posting it on the Internet, right?

Shana and I are having a baby!

As the title indicates, we're three months along. For those that wonder why the news has not been shared until now, well, we just wanted to make sure everything was on the up-and-up. We've been excited and hopeful the whole time, but things - though unfortunate - do happen. The "crucial" period has passed and we heard the baby's heartbeat (I recall 166 bpm, but Shana says it was in the 130's.) for the first time on Wednesday, June 20th. So, here I am bearing news of the greatest nature.

I was excited when we first decided to try, but since that first positive test I've grown more and more ecstatic with each passing day. At this rate, I'll have a perpetual smile on my face in a few weeks.

Undoubtedly, I'll be posting updates as noteworthy events arise. It feels good; being able to finally tell people.

1 comment:

Jennifer Robbers said...

Eric!! Congratulations on the happy news!! Where are you living these days?