10.31.2004

Halloween Compilation

I compiled a CD for Halloween. Just finished it, actually. In making it, I wanted to stay away from the "norms" or halloween music (Michael Jackson's "Thriller" for example). I did the best I could, but there are a few obvious ones that were bound to find their way onto it.

TRACK LISTING:

1. Dio - Heaven And Hell (6:58)
2. Misfits - Dig Up Her Bones (3:01)
3. A.F.I. - The Lost Souls (2:43)
4. The Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings (4:17)
5. King Diamond - Family Ghost (4:05)
6. Rammstein - Halleluja (3:38)
7. Pantera - Cowboys From Hell (live) (4:35)
8. Rob Zombie - Spookshow Baby (3:38)
9. Bobby Prince - Demons On The Prey (2:39)
10. Liam Lynch - We're All Nighters (3:00)
11. Dr. John - Right Place, Wrong Time (2:54)
12. Mr. Bungle - Carousel (5:13)
13. Nirvana - Lake of Fire (2:55)
14. Violent femmes - Country death song (5:02)
15. Macabre Minstrels - The Geins (3:23)
16. Mr. Bungle - Ars Moriendi (4:10)
17. The Misfits - Where Eagles Dare (2:08)
18. Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl (3:21)
19. Danzig - Possession (3:56)
20. Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave (5:17)


When you're making a CD like this, it gets to the point where you want to add every Rob Zombie, Danzig, Dio, or Misfits song you come across...It was hard not to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey buddy...thanks for the nice LONG comment on my journal...hahahaha...i read it and it made me laugh. too bad you got your drink on without me. ttyl

amos j

Anonymous said...

Hey I like your track list, especially "Dr. John - Right Place, Wrong Time" with those zombies coming up from the corn feild on the left and the woods on the right, what else could one listen to while driving on dark country roads in Indiana?