4.11.2005

I never knew Benadryl could be so potent

So, I was supposed to work today. I went in for about 2.5 hours, and the store manager (not department manager...I'm talking about the big whig of the place) told me to go home. I didn't really want to because they cut me back to just 16 hours this week, but there's something about not being able to walk comfortably that makes you want to just get home and rest.

Yeah, that's right. Rather than the usual 40 hours I work, I've been cut down to 16 (well, about 10 now since I left early today). Apparently there were some budget issues, and employees have to reap the seeds which the figure heads have sown. Not only are we slashing prices, but we're slashing hours too.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that only rich people will be able to drive in about 6 months. $2.35/gallon? Oi. I remember thinking that 1.35/gal was outrageous. Oh well. Times'r a changin'...These changing times seem to leave me with less and less change in my pocket, though.

So I called Zach the other day, and he told me he was staring at the Atlantic Ocean. Jealousy ensued. Apparently, pictures were taken. Re-reading that post of hers, I realize that I have to nail her for the "haven't posted in light years" comment. Just so you all know (yes, all 3 of you), a light year is a measure of distance. Not time. pwned

So, like, yeah...I've got some good medicine running through my body, and I'm kinda (for lack of a better word) loopy. My arms are like Jell-O, and my head is the collective confusion of 10 monkeys trying to screw in a light bulb. I think I took too much.

Apparently, my Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shuriken of Looking at All Sides of the Question. Thanks SkyTigress

If you're a gamer, and you have some bandwidth the spare, check out Pure Pwnage. There's, like, 6 episodes ranging in size from 60-120 megs, or something like that. Anyone who knows me and my friends in real life, tell me if you think FPS Dave reminds you of Dylan at all. He's introduced in the third episode, and plays a big part in the fifth as well. But you should probably watch them all in order so you can get a feel for what's going on. Belv, if you haven't already seen these, I _highly_ suggest you check them out. You'd appreciate them, I think. Especially the last one, but don't jump right to it. Watch them in order.

I'm rambling. Time to go.

vbr

2 comments:

Eric said...

haha!! I'm just giving you a hard time to go. ;)

Anonymous said...

I've seen the WoW episode. It is god damn hilarious. Especially since we are both priests and he uses all of these priest terminologies. Me and Buzby sing that song all the time.

I'll have to check the other episodes out.