5.06.2005

Spring Cleaning -OR- Some Shit Be Goin' Down Here

I've obviously been playing around a bit with the layout. Call me lazy, or uninspired, but the layout you're looking at isn't a custom made design. It's a template I ran across and decided it was very much the look I wanted for this weblog. Other than the obvious, though, I'm going to be changing some more things in an attempt to make things more in tune with my tastes.


  • Changing that default picture to something more representative of myself. Although, the sky is pretty cool, it doesn't really fit the scheme if you ask me.

  • I'm probably going to change the domain. I'm not sure what it's going to be yet, but "got the it" is getting old and idiotic (well, it's always been idiotic, but I just ignored it). Once I decide what it is, I'll email my 4 or 5 readers and let them know what it is.

  • I don't know how, but I'm going to look into adding a constantly refreshing list of links to headlines from weblogs and new sources that I read frequently. Again, just another attempt at making this weblog more personalized.

  • Removing the "Music" portion from the links section. It kinda felt like it was rather unnecessary as they aren't sites I visit; They're just bands I listen to. So what, eh?

  • Plus, any number of little things I decide to change while I'm thumbing through the CSS and HTML for the template.



Stick around and see what happens. I don't even know for sure, yet.

No comments: