5.20.2006

As it turns out...

...Tae Bo is pretty fun, and Billy Blanks is pretty cool.

Imagine that.

So, yeah, me and my fiance did some Tae Bo today. I didn't know what to expect at first, but she had been asking me to do it, so I figured I'd give it a go.

I had done workout tapes before when I was younger, and I thought the overall pace would be same. Haha! I was wrong. I thought the so-called "warm up" was the actual work out. It was very hard to keep up. I mean, that shit moves FAST! It's kinda like you have to watch it as a movie for the first few times before you actually get up and start kicking and punching. Kinda like watching a movie so many times and memorizing the lines. Except, instead of lines, there are kicks and butt thrusts.

I'm going to try and make this a regular "work out" type deal. Me and the (future) Mrs. have already made a deal to basically force each other to do some kind of work out or another. Given a few more rounds of Tae Bo, I might actually be able to make it through without laughing my ass off at Billy Blanks.

No comments: