5.14.2006

An Update of Sorts

Today I needed something to distract myself from what day it is, so I ran the gamut of thought absorbing processes. Among these were: Playing poker, Playing Tribes, and Reading anything and everything I could find.

I also took it upon myself to do some "sprucing" up, if you will. I searched google to see what I could learn about making a good weblog. Apparently, I'm not too bad off. Some of the suggestions didn't need to be put into effect, I think, but some of them are actually worthwhile. So, that's why I now have links to some of my previous posts that I feel exemplify my weblog as a whole. If you haven't already, you might want to give them (and my archives, for that matter) a quick read. Admittedly, I'm going through a rather lengthy dry spell as far as pure writing substance goes. That'll pass though.

For now, though, enjoy the freshness to the right. Huzzah!

No comments: