11.28.2004

Amendments to the Top Five Lists

So I decided to stay up for another half hour so I could satisfy my rule of 3's for sleeping. If you're unfamiliar with my rule (introduced to me by someone I can't remember), I'll summarize: Always sleep in intervals of 3 hours. Be it 3, 6, 9, or (in extreme cases) 12 hours, you will find that you are capable of making it through the day with minimal tiredness. Perhaps it only works for certain people, but I've found that it works very well for me.

Anyway, the point of my post...I'm going to update some of the Top Five Lists I posted a little while back. You can expect these things to change almost constantly. I just like it that way. Anyway...The updated lists will only show the changes to the previous lists. If selections are left out, they have remained the same. If a new selection is listed, and the old selection that held that particular position is not listed, then the old selection was stricken from the list entirely. If I wish for the old selection to remain on the list, I will post it's new place on the list.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Five Movies One Must See (and enjoy) Before I Can Consider Them "Properly Exposed:"

4. Cannibal! The Musical
2. Team America: World Police

Top Five Artists Everyone Must Be Familiar With: (the category itself is amended to only encompass artists)

5. Flogging Molly
4. Irish Rovers
3. DVDA
2. Group-X
1. Mr. Bungle

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything else remains the same. Time for sleep...After I listen to a few more DVDA songs.

No comments: