2.17.2005

Good Shaith

Stole this from Belv-ah.

Step 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Pick lines from the first 20 songs that play. (I addded an extra one though)
Step 4: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from.
Step 5: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 6: DON'T RUN THEM THROUGH A SEARCH ENGINE.


    1 - Use my body to keep you alive
    2 - Gonna drive my lady. Goin and goin insanely.
    3 - He never ever learned to read or write so well,
    but he could play the guitar just like he's ringin' a bell
    4 - It's about this constant addiction, about this greater demand.
    As I reach for the life with only seconds left, I'm getting deeper.
    5 - Shine your light now. This time it's got to be good.
    6 - The urge is too much to take. All I can think about is playin' with myself.
    It's time to masturbate. I got my Hustler and I don't need nothin' else.
    7 - I want your soul. I need your soul.
    8 - He's the son of man and god and lion
    9 - She touches your wrist, you start to sweat, but it's just drinks
    10 - I said to you, "How to tie a shoe?" You said you didn't know so you wear the velcro.
    11 - They try her on for size, she fits nice.
    12 - Vor dem Bett, ein schwarzes Loch
    13 - Vultures circlin' the dead, pickin' up every last crumb.
    14 - If I had a face like you, I'd join the British army.
    15 - He who wafts on the red winds. In extrimis.
    16 - Today was gonna be the day they were gonna throw it back to you.
    17 - If he knows what is good for him, he'd best go run and hide.
    18 - You wouldn't know what to say to yourself. Love is a poverty you couldn't sell.
    Misery waits in vague hotels to be evicted.
    19 - It's made of candy canes, and planes, and bright red choo choo trains.
    20 - When I jumped off, I had a bucket full of thoughts.
    21 - Won't you take my hand. We'll go back in time to that mystic land.
    Where the dew drops cry, and the cats meow.

No comments: