2.11.2005

Okay, Here's the Deal... (part duex)

It doesn't seem like I'm going to finish that glorious entry I spoke of in my last post by tonight, so I just wanted to throw a few things out there in the mean time.


  • I got a job (w00t++). Not really my ideal place of employment, but it'll do as a temporary source of income. It's the old photo lab I used to work at. I called them up and the deal was sealed on the phone. It's nice to have connections.

  • I'm going to a party/mini-concert/I-don't-know-what. Zach and I (AKA Man Pain) will be playing. We have a rough set-list, and here it is:

    -Imposters
    -Stealing Money From Metallica
    -Captain Morgan
    -Down by Texas
    -Why?
    -Skyy Blue
    -Aviso
    -Camel Song OR Please Don't Litter
    -Western Jaw Breaker
    -Westminster Chimes

    I keep telling people to expect their asses to get blown out, but few believe me. Anyway, those are mostly just choice songs we've recorded in the past few months. I doubt any of you have heard them, unless Zach or myself has given you a CD. If you want some mp3's, I have no problem sending them via some IM client or email. There are a number of ways to get ahold of me concerning such things. Check around the weblog for your preferred method.

    Expect an entry about the party upon my return.


  • I'm way too tired to be awake right now. I'm backspacing every few keystrokes due to my inability to control my finger muscles in such a way that promotes a ginormous wpm count.

  • Unordered lists rule.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

w3rd to [UL] (can't use <> )

oh and excellent show, despite the fact that zack completely blew off my Mariachi Spirit.

Eric said...

Hey man, thanks for the compliment. I'm prolly gonna post my thoughts on the whole thing tomorrow when I'm not so tired.

As far as Mariachi Spirit goes, you shall get it next time. No questions asked. Just remind me. ;)