2.08.2005

The Run-Around

Just called the potential employer about 30 minutes ago. Apparently (please put as much stress on that word as you can) the big man in charge of decision's is out for vacation starting yesterday, and he didn't bother to make a decision on who to hire. I was told to call back next Tuesday to find out for sure.

I'm very behind in the job search, and slightly behind with a few bills. My stomach is in knots, and the only thing I can think of is that line in Fear and Loathing: "What's the score here? What's next?"

Well, my day is planned for me. More job hunting. Gonna try online first, and then do the field work later.

And, Amy, thanks for the call. Honestly, your timing was immaculate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no problem eric.

I've been good for that lately.

:)

-Amy